Login information is given by the support team.
When listing a kitty, please follow the following guide:
- Name – Please list pet name AND ShelterLuv number. Having the shelter luv number listed with the name allows us to look the pet up history much quicker! It saves a ton of time!
- Fill out ALL fields especially birthdate and pet color.
- When listing please select the template “Main Blurb”. After you select this please add a short description of the kitty. Even just listing basic personality traits is helpful. (Shy, outgoing, loves other cats)
- Select contact person. If they are at the Constellation Cat Café please select Constellation Cat Café as location and contact person. If they are still in foster care or at PetSmart please select Organization Public Info.
- Internal Notes – list the name of the foster home (if known).
- Please do not leave adoption fee blank. Select custom and enter $125.00 for kitties under a year old. $75 for adults. (If you are listing a unique/Legacy kitty please email email@example.com for the adoption fee)
By following a consistent format we are able to accomplish more for the kitties, and we look more professional to adopters! It’s a WIN-WIN!